Sunday 21 November 2010

I love the EU!

Oh sorry, what I meant to say is 'I FUCKING LOATHE AND DETEST THE EU'. I misspoke, as a politician would say, like when they told us it was a free trade area, with no transfer of sovereignty, or when they said the last treaty was 'a tidying-up exercise'. Or maybe on that occasion I misheard, and what was actually said was that they were tidying up all that was left of our independence into a bin liner and dumping it in a skip.

By the way, the guys above are from the European Gendarmerie Force, who will soon be empowered to come into your home, steal your property, rape your children and shoot you in the head. 'Diplomatic immunity? That'll do nicely'.

Nice badge. Nice motto: 'Lex Paciferat', inspired perhaps by the famous Tacitus quote:
To plunder, to slaughter, to steal, these things they misname empire; and where they make a desert, they call it peace.
He also said:
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.

No comments: