Monday 22 November 2010

You are not my leaders and I am not your citizen

They can't even get through the first sentence without my bile rising.

"We, the leaders of the European Union and the United States, met today in Lisbon to re-affirm our close partnership. Our shared values and political experience and our deep economic interdependence constitute an extraordinary resource. As we both face new challenges, we want our partnership to bring greater prosperity and security to our 800 million citizens on the two sides of the Atlantic."
Trooper Thompson's Response
"You are not my leaders. I am not your citizen. I am a freeborn Englishman. You will not bring greater prosperity, you are parasites that destroy prosperity. You will not bring greater security. You are the greatest threat to our security and our liberty. Your plans are vainglorious hubris. You have learnt nothing from History, and future generations will revile your pride, your greed and your foolish arrogance."
Hat tip: Albion Alliance

No comments: