Friday 30 October 2009

Swine flu shot causes miscarriage

If I find any mainstream press prepared to cover it, I'll post the link, but I won't hold my breath, because this is the information you, the dumb public, ain't supposed to get, but pregnant women are being pressurised to take the swine flu and seasonal flu shots and they are known to cause miscarriages. I heard a guy on the radio telling how his friend's wife was persuaded to take the shot and within 24 hours she miscarried. Yes, it's anecdotal. No, it's not hard science, but I believe what he said. The apologists for pharmacide industry will claim it's a coincidence, but if this woman had drunk half a bottle of tequila the night before she miscarried, or if she'd fallen down a flight of stairs or if anything out of the ordinary happened, would you not at least consider the risk? How much more so, when there are thousands of examples of similar things happening with other shots.

No comments: