Saturday 4 December 2010

Lennon whacked by CIA is hardly an 'extraordinary new theory'

I know many people dismiss such things out of hand, and I guess others accept them just as readily. Debates about 'conspiracy theories' usually involve speculations on the psychology of those who disagree, and, of course, one man's 'conspiracy theory' is another man's self-evident fact.

Regular visitors will know which side I'm on in some of the most high-profile cases. I find it difficult to deal with people who believe the Warren Commission's account of JFK's assassination - but if any of you read this, please get in touch. I have some real estate you may be interested in.

As for John Lennon's murder, I don't claim to know the truth, but I'm certainly prepared to entertain the possibility that there is more to this than meets the eye.

No comments: