Thursday 6 January 2011

Yeah, we've just got one case left

Not this old chestnut again! Apparently we're running out of swine flu vaccine, so you best run out and get it while you can.

Hey guys, don't save any for me. I didn't want it first time round, and it's no more appetizing for being left out the back of a Rumanian clinic for a year, or wherever you manage to dig up some supplies.

By the way, how's that investigation into collusion between WHO and the pharma corporations going? No news, huh?

3 comments:

Furor Teutonicus said...

I know that last year Germany sold all their surplus to....I dunno, some fella called Trotter in a pub I guess. Don't know if Britain did the same?

Furor Teutonicus said...

Strangely though, there seems to be no "panic" about it here, THIS year.

Either the Public have finally gotten cynical, or the "Government2 feel they dare not pull thze same trick again.

Trooper Thompson said...

FT,

the last I heard they were trying to force all their decaying stock on the third world.