Saturday 6 August 2011

JFK: Truth Versus Power



James Higham is involved in something of a spat with various other bloggers over his posts on 9/11 and the collapse of Building 7. This has predictably caused the usual conspiracy theory versus anti-conspiracy theory arguments which rarely lead anywhere.

Such disputes make me quite miserable, because they remind me that I will forever be a pariah, because I will not dodge the 'conspiracy theorist' bullet and for one moment deny what I believe to be true with regard to certain key events such as 9/11, the Oklahoma bombing and most certainly JFK's assassination.

I can't imagine how any rational person could not come to the same conclusion as I have, as Jim Garrison did, and yet to this day, the fairy story remains enshrined and, as far as polite political society is concerned, to dispute it or to even think it important puts me on the outside.

So be it. It is important. It is a Rosetta Stone for the last fifty years. It reveals not only that elements within the US government carried out and covered up an effectual coup d'etat, but that the establishment media aided and abetted the Great Lie, and continue to do so to this day.

Even to know this is not enough. One must also believe it and understand its significance.


No comments: