Saturday 19 May 2012

Sunny Hundal: racist lunatic?

Here's my strategy: I'll start with the above headline. Now, presuming Sunny doesn't pass this way and remonstrate, I can then follow up with a post entitled: "Sunny Hundal: no comment on racism allegations", or such like. Whereas in the unlikely event that he does respond, no problem, I'll use: "Sunny Hundal denies allegations of racism". Either way, on some kind of primitive level, my work will have been done - bwa ha ha!

You may wonder, dear readers, where I could have picked up such fiendish Machiavellianism ...

Here's your first clue.

5 comments:

Dick Puddlecote said...

Copycat ;)

Trooper Thompson said...

Sauce for the goose.

Sunny H said...

Amusing, but you'll have to reference the allegations for it to make sense or be taken vaguely seriously.

Trooper Thompson said...

Hey Sunny, welcome to my humble abode.

I wasn't really aiming to be taken seriously, just playing the gadfly, but now your response opens up new avenues:

"No laughing matter: Sunny makes light of racism allegations"

TheBoilingFrog said...

Nice one TT