Sunday 16 January 2011

Stuxnet: anatomy of a false flag attack

Remember this?:
“The very fact that Stuxnet exists shows that we can no longer pretend that a cyber attack on our critical infrastructure is hypothetical and hyperbolic,” declared Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee chairman Joe Lieberman in November. “You’re talking about a very well-resourced and structured adversary.”
Right Joe, I reckon we need to shut down the internet, it's scary all that freedom. I might learn something I shouldn't know. I might get something from a non-approved source, that would confuse me and lead me into thoughtcrime. But who, I wonder, is this 'very well-resourced and structured adversary' behind Stuxnet?

Yes, that's right: The US and Israeli military. Everyone with a functioning brain knew that, so I guess it's safe for the New York Times to report it, but to use it as the justification for clamping down on our freedom - you've gotta marvel at their wicked genius.

Hat tip: Infowars (who reported it at the time)

No comments: